A properly designed belt conveyor will require the use of a take-up device. This device will take up the stretch in the conveyor belt
and keep proper tension at the drive pulley to reduce slippage. A dynamic type, like a gravity take-up, is generally preferred but not
always practical due to space or cost. CCI offers several
types of frames that accommodate most bearings, mounting positions, and travel. CCI Take-Up Frames are available in stock or
made-to-order for all of your mechanical take-up needs.
CCI's Take-Up Frames are fabricated from steel, offering superior strength and durability in the most rugged conditions.
• Available in Top Angle, Heavy Duty, Center Pull, Wide Slot, Tube Take-Up & Light Duty
• Accommodate bearing shafts sizes from 1" to 5-15/16"
• Available in standard travel lengths from 9" to 60"
• Stainless Steel, ACME thread & MTO lengths available
• Suitable for most manufacturers’ housing styles including center pull wide slot, pillow block and top angle protected screw